The only difference between our reboxed and refurbished Apple iPhone 7 and a brand new one is the price.
Our reboxed iPhone 7 are up to 40% cheaper, and look the part too. Plus, we plant 10 trees for each one we sell, on top of paying to offset its lifetime CO2 emissions.
Each reboxed phone is certified by our in-house engineers using our rigorous 70-point check before being reboxed and sent.
iPhone 7 reaches a new level of innovation and precision. The enclosure is splash and water resistant. The Home button is completely reengineered. And with a new unibody design that’s seamless to the touch, iPhone 7 feels as amazing as it looks. With its entire enclosure reengineered, iPhone 7 is the very first water resistant iPhone. So now you’re protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust. The Home button on iPhone 7 is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive.
- 4.7-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 750 x 1334 pixels with Ion-strengthened glass, Oleophobic Coating & IP67 Certified
- iOS, Apple A10 Fusion, Quad-Core 2.34 GHz, PowerVR Series 7XT Plus
- 12MP Camera with f/1.8, 28mm, 1/3 inch Sensor Size & 7MP Front Camera with f/2.2 aperture, 32mm lens
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band;BT: 4.2, A2DP, LE; NFC: Yes; USB: 2.0, Reversible Connection
- Non-Removable 1960mAh Lithium Ion Capacity
- Dimensions: 5.44 x 2.64 x 0.28 inches, Weight: 4.87 oz
Tech & Sustainability
CPB Certified is our guarantee that each used device listed for sale has been tested and is fully functional and clear of any blacklisting. It starts with an industry-leading inspection process that covers our 70+ point inspection check. This ensures that every hardware and software feature on all refurbished devices work as expected. We then sanitize and clean the device before it is ready to be shipped to you.